Cherry Tree Hill
Morgan Lewis, St. Andrew
Approximately 850 feet above sea-level, this spot offers an excellent view of the "Scotland District" which covers the parish of St.Andrew and is named after the Patron Saint of Scotland.
It is believed that the name "Cherry Tree Hill" originated from the large number of cherry trees which once existed at this location.
Today the road is lined with mahogany trees, which were introduced into Barbados after the Treaty of Paris in 1763.