Experience the rich history of this quaint, old town. Step into the past as you walk alongside historic churches, seventeenth century sugar warehouses and once grand homes of wealthy merchants. Come up close to well preserved Barbadian chattel houses and unique architecture. Interact with locals and vendors as you leisurely stroll through the town.
- Learn about the town’s link to England and the Carolinas and about the many forts that made the town almost impenetrable. See the last remaining eighteenth century cannon and hear about Speightstown’s most famous resident.
- The many points of interest on this 1 ½ km walk are fantastic opportunities to capture holiday memories that would be cherished for a lifetime.
- Different packages are available. Weekday tours can be complemented with a freshly prepared Barbadian lunch at a locally owned and operated café.
- Walking tour only $15 US/ $30 BDS.
- Walking tour and lunch $30 US/ $60 BDS. ·
Round trip from your hotel/villa, walking tour and lunch. Cost will vary depending on your location.